Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Need some Prayer Today!

Hey everyone DJ here,
I need some serious prayer from all of you today for my dad. To make a long story short, he is on his way in for a biopsy due to a mass that was discovered on his Pancreas this past Monday. We honestly don't know much more than that. This mass is causing some issues and of course they are worried about what the mass is. Although we are all scared as to what the doctors will say today, we have come to a place of realizing that all we can really do is pray. I know lately I have struggled with figuring out where my faith is and where God is but these past two days have demanded me to believe in something other than just luck or chance. There are nearly 10,000 people praying for my dad right now as I am typing this message. God can work something amazing out of this seemingly dreadful situation. So, please join with me whether you believe in the same God as I do or not..or as one of Amanda's teachers said "just send out good vibes." We want this fight to be over today before it really starts. Love you guys.

-DJ

No comments: