Friday, November 16, 2007

I think things are only going to get busier.

So, if anyone actually reads this I think you will notice the lack of blogs from me. :)

I've been super busy with school. This is probably the craziest semester yet...15 pg research paper of Tanzania, 5 pg paper in Spanish over futbol and 2 papers in Spanish for Diaz. My brain is ready to explode.

I'm trying to stay calm at the thought that everything is only going to get more crazy. Planning a wedding, taking 21 hours next semester and working seem like a lot to handle. I'm hoping I can do everything and stay sane. It all seems stressful, but DJ and I can handle anything because we're Team Awesome. It doesn't get any better than that.

Other than that, DJ and I have just been relaxing together and going on fancy dates!

For DJ's birthday, I threw him a mini surprise party with a few of his friends that turned out well.

I'm so excited about life right now. I love my fiance very much! :)

-Amanda

2 comments:

Jenna Lea said...

awww sounds exciting.
i hope things calm down after the wedding. I'm praying for y'all :D

Miranda said...

i love you!