Thursday, November 1, 2007

Strange

I have come to conclusion that the whole concept of engagement is just strange. It is almost a game of how long can we actually wait before we elope :) I love being engaged but I am finding everyday, as many have said, it is just kind of lame on a scale of time. You find the person you want to spend the rest of your life with, you ask them to marry you, they say yes, and then you wait around for a long time until you actually get to be together. Amanda and I talked along time about this last night after going as Britney and K-Fed for Halloween. I was reminded how much I enjoy just staying up late and just talking and laughing with my best friend though. There is something very cool about relaxing on a nice evening and taking things easy with someone you love. Anyway, I have gone off on a million rabbit trails in this blog. I just thought I should share my angst against the whole engagement process. Despite my angst, the end result is going to be the most amazing day of Amanda and I's life.

-DJ

No comments: