Thursday, March 20, 2008

Life is Good!

Thought I would give everyone a quick update because its been a while!

DJ and I have been slowly but surely finalizing wedding plans. We actually finished our guest list! Hallelujah!!! Our numbers are finally at a normal place and I think we'll actually be able to pull it off.

Saturday will be a day of many decisions. We may or may not settle on a caterer and a wedding coordinator for the big day. It is like a breath a fresh air to have someone helping us out. Wedding planning for over 300 guests is stressful!

Other than that, we've just been working away and saving up money. Apartment hunting is also a little crazy. We know where we don't want to live and now we're narrowing down on a few options.

DJ is getting busier by the day! He's booking shows, working for the Pops, and working for Starbucks. And on top of that, he takes care of me so well. I honestly don't know how he does it all.

I can't believe that we're getting married in 5 months. Time has seriously flown by. DJ and I were talking about how January and February basically didn't exist because of everything that happened with his dad. David is doing well, by the way! He has been such a trooper through everything.

I hope everyone is doing well!

-Amanda

No comments: