Friday, July 25, 2008

Less than a month away!

Wow...we are seriously almost to our wedding day. I laugh when I read our old posts because it seems like it was so long ago. Everything as far as wedding planning is wrapped up minus the minor details. Its so crazy to think about our wedding being less than a month away! What happened with all of the time we had to plan? ;)

It wasn't until this week that I became a bridezilla. I can feel it coming out of me and I can't help it (I know I can, but I'm just cranky). I've seriously said things like, "if we don't get their RSVP's, they don't eat!" While we're on the subject, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send in your response card if you got one. PLEASE!!!!! We're trying to wrap up numbers and there won't be enough food if you don't.

All in all, the last 30 days are stressful! We have so much to do in such a short amount of time and I'm not even sure what we have left.

DJ and I are doing so well. I'm so in love with him and I can't wait to call him my husband!

I've have DJ update soon! Love you guys!!

No comments: