Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I Enjoy Married Life...Here's Why

So, today I've been really thinking about how much I love my husband and I thought I'd share with you all:
* He makes me laugh (even though he thinks he can't)
* If I'm doing something absolutely crazy, he'll join in with me.
* He loves doing the dishes --now he'll read this and think I'm flat out lying because I loathe the sound of running water and freak out when he tries to do the dishes around me, but I really do appreciate it.
* He teaches me new things
* He balances me out
* Let's just face it, he's a good looking man!
* He's the most loving man I've ever met
* He doesn't let diabetes ruin his life and takes care of himself well
* He loves my cooking (especially funfetti cupcakes!)
* He let's me pop his toes...hahahaha
* He sings me funny songs
* He gives me butterflies every day.
* He does the best impressions that absolutely crack me up.

Now, I'll stop here, but I could go on forever. He's the greatest man I've ever known and makes my heart happy. :)

I love being married!

The End.

No comments: