Friday, December 21, 2007

Texas!

Hellllloooo everyone!
Hope you all are having a great holiday season so far. Amanda and I arrived in Houston last night with my family after a pretty crazy 24 hours. Long story short, Amanda was in the ER until about 2PM on Wednesday. She is doing a lot better but still in quite a bit of pain and feeling pretty sick to her stomach. Sleeping the entire way to Texas helped a great deal though :) We got in around 11pm last night, talked with the grand parents for a while, stayed up and talked since she had been asleep the whole trip, and then went to bed around 1:30am. We woke up around 10:30 this morning to some coffee and donuts and played a little Mario Party on the Wii (which is still the bomb by the way). Our only miff with the Wii is that Need For Speed is too hard...so hopefully we can exchange it for something else.

So, that catches you up on our past two days. We also had Christmas with Momma T (Amanda's mom) and received some awesome gifts. We both got some clothes, including Christmas PJ's, and more exciting were some sheets and a quilt for our new bed! Woo! I love getting things for our new place because it reminds me that Amanda and I are actually getting married! This year has been the best year of my life and I can not wait to see what these next eight months brings.

Please be praying for my lady though because she is still feeling pretty nasty and really wants to enjoy this trip.

Merry Christmas!
-DJ and Amanda

No comments: