Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Countdown Begins!

So today marks our less than 6 months countdown! It is amazing that we are already at this point. Time has moved so quickly!

We are so glad to be through January and most of February because they were some of the hardest months of our lives, but we are so much closer than we've ever been.

Yesterday we really cracked down on our wedding planning. We've figured almost everything out. I will say that DJ has been the greatest. Without him, the wedding planning wouldn't get done! Sometimes I get so overwhelmed by all of the planning that I want to quit, but DJ pushes me to get through it. He can even remember the dress number for my bridesmaids in an emergency! I think its safe to say I have the best fiance ever!

Well, that's about it. I hope everyone is doing well. We love you guys!

-Amanda

No comments: