Monday, December 8, 2008

Ahhh the days ahead

What will they bring? More importantly, what do we want to do with them?

Those two questions have been floating around in the Mrs' and I's head for the past month or so. I dont know, something about today kind of clarified some of the fog for me. We are both ready for something different, something new, someplace new, something crazy. Some of you may stop me there and say "well, you just got married young. Is that not enough?" It totally is enough in the sense that we are both complete people now...and I think through that we are realizing we want to live out some dreams. We want to go and be able to go. We want to try some new things, which for me means maybe looking at a little different of career path for now. I am definitely getting tired of the business side of music. Part of that has to do with the fact that a lot of what I do requires me to wear both hats. I just want to play to play! Anyway, so we are pondering and praying and seeking what our next move is going to be. I am so excited to see where our life together takes us. In fear of writing a novel tonight (my head is very full) I shall end on that note. More to come as we figure this whole life thing out.

No comments: