Saturday, February 21, 2009

time

Time is a funny thing ya know? Right now time is very precious to my family because we don't know how much of it we have. These past two weeks have been amazing despite the circumstances though. As much as we are going to miss poppa bear, we sure are loving every minute we get to sit and talk to him now. It is a strange thing to watch a loved one as they are passing away. So peaceful for him yet so painful for us at the same time. I have heard my dad say a number of times now that he has made peace with the circumstance and is just so excited about heaven. What a strong man! I am so thankful to have a dad who loves me and my family the way that he does. So many people respect and look up to him, people we don't even know in many cases. Last night we decided that God better have a serious task in heaven for him since He is taking him earlier than we would like. For now though, we will enjoy this time and know that Gods timing may not be ours but there is always a bigger clock ticking away that truly keeps time for Gods divine plan for each of our lives.

No comments: